Saturday, May 9, 2009

Little Bill

#9 - My Child's Favorite TV Shows: Little Bill

At the time, Little Bill was actually my son Raziel's 2nd favorite TV show, but someone else had already picked Blue's Clues. Little Bill began as one stamp. I stamped his image on heavy, plain white paper and colored him with Prismacolors and fussy-cut him out. Then I cut his left arm off a bit past the elbow. BwaHaHa.
I then stamped just his arm and colored those followed by more fussy cutting.
While this was happening, I handed Raziel a piece of paper with the "Little Bill" logo along with a bunch of colored pencils and had him go to town. When he was done, I cut them all out and glued them to the striped paper.
Next, I glued the main image to the background paper and used a large needle to create a hole at the elbow on both the main image and the separate arms. Using a colored brad, I attached the arm, so it was jointed and could ::wave::.

TaDa! Lot's of work for a fairly simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment